Dr. Judith F. Rubin
Dr. Rubin has over 20 years of experience as an aesthetics physician and is an Allergan AMFAST trainer.
About Dr. Judith F. Rubin
As a third-generation female physician, Dr. Rubin followed her matriarchal footsteps and obtained a medical degree from the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center. She completed an internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Winthrop University Hospital and a Family Medicine residency at UC Davis at Martinez. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is an advanced Fellow of the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. She has over 20 years of experience as an aesthetics physician and is an Allergan AMFAST trainer.
Dr. Rubin treats each patient as an individual, and works collaboratively with them to customize their aesthetic treatments to achieve their specific goals and realize their best self.
- Family Practice Resident: University of California, Davis, Martinez Program, Merrithew Memorial Hospital, Martinez, CA, 7/90-6/92.
- Family Practice Resident: State University of New York, Brooklyn, NY, 4/89-6/90.
- Internship: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NY, 7/87-6/88.
- Fellowship, American Academy of Anti- Aging Medicine, 07-09. Over 150 hours of continuing medical education in Alternative complimentary medicine. Extensive Aesthetics training and experience on multiple lasers, multiple fillers, paralytic agents, Allergen certified trainer.
- State University of New York, Health Science Center at Brooklyn, NY, M.D., 8/83-5/87.
- Union College, Schenectady, NY, B.S., Cum Laude, 9/78-5/82.
- Medical Staff Member, Scripps Memorial Hospital, Encinitas, CA 8/96-11/11
- Medical Staff Member, Palm Drive Hospital, Sebastopol, CA, 7/92-7/96
- Owner, Nouveau Health telemedicine practice 11/2014-present
- Owner Nouveau MedSpa Gig Harbor, WA 11/2016-present
- Family physician , Premier Family Health, Wellington Florida
- MultiCare Medical Associates, Medical Director of Integrative and Aesthetics Medicine, Gig Harbor WA, 11/11-11/14
- MultiCare Medical Associates, Family Physician, Gig Harbor, WA, 11/11-11/2014
- Medical Director, Nouveau Health Inc., Encinitas, 11/07-11/11. Full scope Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Integrative medicine, Aesthetic medicine.
- Medical Director, Coast Medical Center, Encinitas, CA, 1/98-11/07. Full scope Family medicine including Urgent Care, admitting privileges to Scripps Hospital floors and ICU Coast Medical Center became Nouveau Health.
- Medical Director, Hospice by the Sea, 10/99-5/00
- Group Corporate Practice, Sharp Mission Park Medical Group, Encinitas, CA, 8/96- 1/98
- Solo Private Practice, Sebastopol, CA, 9/92-7/96
- Emergency Room Physician, Contra Costa County Hospital, 7/91-7/94
- Expert Witness, Department of Social Services, Office of Hearings and Appeals, 4/97-1/99
- Expert witness, medical malpractice law, including review, deposition, arbitration, and trial, 00-present
Medical Director, MultiCare MedSpa, Gig Harbor Medical Park 11/11-11/14
Medical Director, Nouveau Health Inc., Encinitas, 11/07-present
Medical Director, Coast Medical Center, Encinitas, 1/98- 11/07
Primary Care Associates Medical Group, Caring for over 60,000 patients, Family Practice Board Representative, 1/02-1/03
Primary Care Associates Medical Group, Health Care Management Committee, 1/03-1/07
Washington State License, 60222866 11/11-present
California State License: G70448, 12/91- present
Florida State License: ME122456 12/2014-present
National Board of Medical Examiners, Physician and Surgeons Certificate, 7/88
- Fellow, American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine 2009-present
- Diplomat, American Board of Family Practice,92-99. Recertified 99-06, 06-13, 13-23
- Diplomate American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, 07
- American Association of Family Practice, 89-present
- San Diego Medical Society, 96- 12/11
Clinical Coordinator and Associate Investigator of a multi-armed study investigating the treatment of AIDS retinopathy, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. 8/88-3/89.
Principle Investigator PCHRT Patient Centered Hormone Replacement Therapy. A Randomized controlled cross over study of bio-identical hormone vs standard therapy. A comparative effectiveness trial.
- Being a good mother
- Women’s health
- Complementary medicine
- Gourmet cooking
- Organic gardening