Our aesthetic services include chemical peels (Illuminize, Vitalize, Rejuvenize) and the HydraFacial.
WHAT ARE AESTHETIC SERVICES?
Aesthetic services mostly include non-surgical treatments that help people look and feel their best. If you have skin imperfections that you’d like to remove through non-invasive procedures, these treatments may be perfect for you. At Nouveau Medspas in Gig Harbor, Washington, some of our aesthetic services include chemical peels and the HydraFacial.
WHAT ARE CHEMICAL PEELS?
Chemical peels are skincare treatments in which chemical solutions are directly applied to the skin. These skin-safe solutions cause the skin to “blister” and eventually peel off. As the old skin peels off, the new skin is smoother and less wrinkled. There are three common variations of peels, classified as superficial, medium, and deep.
These classifications refer to the depth of the skin penetration caused by the exfoliating agent. Superficial peels treat the outer layer of the skin, called the epidermis, and mildly stimulate collagen formation in the uppermost part of the dermis.
Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and Beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs) are two commonly used peeling agents. They provide significant benefits by helping to smooth rough, dry skin, and improving the texture and tone of sun-damaged skin.
Our peels include:
- Illuminize– SkinMedica peel that helps provide vibrant, radiant-looking skin with minimal downtime and is used for mild skin imperfections.
- Vitalize – this SkinMedica peel helps to provide vibrant, radiant-looking skin with minimal downtime.* It can smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and roughness.* You will see noticeable results after just one peel, with more compelling results after 3-6 peels.*
- Rejuvenize – this SkinMedica peel also smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and is used for moderate to severe skin imperfections.* If you suffer from acne scarring, pigmentation, or uneven skin tone and texture, this peel may be perfect for you.
WHAT IS THE HYDRAFACIAL?
The HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract and hydrate the skin, creating an instant glow!* The device used during treatments is comprised of a small, gentle exfoliation surface that’s used to remove the topmost layer of your skin cells. This is where oil and dirt which cause breakouts, uneven skin tone and wrinkles are found. Click here to learn more.
ADDITIONAL AESTHETIC SERVICES
The additional aesthetic services offered at Nouveau Medspas include:
- Laser Hair Removal – is the safe and easy alternative to waxing and shaving unwanted hair. At Nouveau Medspas, we use the Icon Laser system to remove hair from the face and body. If you’re tired of constantly shaving and waxing, Icon provides longer-lasting results.* With as little as 5-7 sessions, you can remove hair from your face, arms, underarms, back, chest, legs & bikini zone and anywhere else on your body.
- IPL – An Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Photofacial is a laser light treatment that targets sun damage, red spots, brown spots, acne, and vascular lesions (like broken capillaries, blood vessels, and rosacea). It also reduces the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles. This procedure is sometimes also referred to as photorejuvenation. It’s a wonderful tool for reversing the signs of aging!
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION IN GIG HARBOR, WASHINGTON
If you’re interested in chemical peels, laser hair removal, an IPL Photofacial, or the HydraFacial, schedule an appointment at Nouveau Medspas in Gig Harbor. When you come in for your initial appointment, Dr. Rubin will assess your skin and develop a custom treatment plan just for you. Call (253) 358-3667 or request an appointment online to get started. Get the skin you’ve always desired!
*Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed