Antioxidant IV therapy is a fast and efficient way to add antioxidants to the body.
What are the benefits of antioxidant IV therapy?
- Antioxidant IV therapy is a fast and efficient way to add antioxidants to the body.
- Antioxidants are found in many fruits and vegetables and they help to prevent or delay cell damage. The process of oxidation can wear down and damage cells throughout the entire body.
- Antioxidants are very critical to our health and this therapy can provide you with a major boost.
- While a diet full of vegetables and fruits is good for you and can lower the risk of disease, IV treatments guarantee 100 % absorption.
Which antioxidants are used?
During your IV infusion at Nouveau Medspas in Gig Harbor, Dr. Rubin will provide you with Vitamin C, zinc, selenium, and alpha lipoic acid, Glutathione boosts are also available .
- help fight infections
- assists in cancer therapy
- boosts the immune system and more!
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that actually occurs naturally in the body. It:
- helps your cells function properly
- helps our bodies detoxify
- Is essential in energy production
The goal is to promote your overall health and sessions will leave you feeling great.*
What can I expect during my session?
Your treatment will be supervised by Dr. Rubin. During an initial consultation, she will select the antioxidants, minerals and vitamins you need. During IV therapy:
- you will only feel a slight pin prick when the IV is attached to your body
- your appointment can last anywhere from 20-60 minutes, depending on the amount of nutrients you need
- you will be able to relax, read and use your phone as you wait for the therapy to conclude
Schedule a consultation in Gig Harbor, Washington
To learn more about antioxidant IV therapy and how it can help you, give us a call at (253) 358-3667. From our medspa in Gig Harbor, Dr. Rubin can assess your health during your consultation, and she can administer your IV therapy. If you feel that your overall health could use a boost, schedule an appointment at Nouveau Medspas today.
*Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed